This Agreement applies to all employees, volunteers, consultants, and contractors (herein "Users") of an entity or employer leveraging this website and its services. We provide this Agreement here to assure all Users of our commitment to meet or exceed data privacy standards from around the world, including the newly enacted General Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR) of the European Union.
THEREFORE, this Agreement shall apply to CyberHoot, LLC, and it shall govern all data collection and usage thereof. Through using this website https://*.cyberhoot.com and its services, you are herein consenting to the following data procedures expressed within this agreement:
1. Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided entity specific information including employee, consultant, or contractor (hereafter "Users") first and last name, entity address, entity email address, which is used to track compliance to assigned awareness trainings or governance policies;
- Manager full name and email address as well as Human Resources Full Name and Email address for the purposes of escalating non-compliance to a governance policy or awareness video by an entity employee, in a timely fashion;
- Entity billing and/or credit card information etc., which is used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested;
- IP addresses are recorded alongside a date and time stamp and associated with individual Users electronic signatures to document and record Users agreement and acknowledgement that they will comply with a specific policy or video assignment and tie such acknowledgement back to individual Users. This is in keeping with the Electronic Signatures Act in the U.S. Code Chapter 96 – Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce.
2. Use of Information Collected
CyberHoot, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from *.cyberhoot.com. CyberHoot, LLC may contact you with regards to completing surveys or research questionnaires related to your opinions on current or potential future services that may be offered.
CyberHoot, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists or Users private information to any third parties. CyberHoot, LLC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required to:
3. General Data Privacy Regulation
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or to comply with any process which may be served upon CyberHoot, LLC and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of CyberHoot, LLC; and
- Perform under demanding conditions to safeguard the personal safety of users of *.cyberhoot.com and/or the public.
CyberHoot, LLC, will comply with any requests under GDPR to remove (delete), correct, or summarize information on record within this site for any EU resident upon a written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and all such requests will be completed within 30 days.
However, neither CyberHoot.com, nor CyberHoot, LLC will be held liable for any natural consequence of an individual's request for their data to be corrected or forgotten as it may be required for employment purposes by customers of this site.
4. Children Under Age of 13
CyberHoot, LLC does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
5. Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
6. Links to Other Web Sites
Our website may contain links to affiliate and other websites. CyberHoot, LLC does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Agreement applies only and solely to the information collected by our website.
CyberHoot, LLC shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
10. Acceptance of Terms
By using this website, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within this Agreement. If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of our website. In addition, your continued use of our website following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you agree and accept such changes.
11. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Agreement related to our website, please contact us at the email address, telephone number, or mailing address below.
Telephone Number: +1 (603) 793-1382
CyberHoot, LLC (aka: CyberHoot)
21 Mary Batchelder Rd.
Hampton, New Hampshire 03842
Last reviewed and updated: 07/22/2020